Friday, August 29, 2008

Peyton's Angelic Voice

Need a pick-me-up? Below are links to three songs sung by Peyton, guaranteed to bring a smile and that warm fuzzy feeling. We love you, Peyton!

P.S. Robin notes that at the beginning of the third clip she is trying to get Michael to say his name, to no avail. Just so you know, Robin has not lost her mind.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/red5man/Other/peytonimachildofgod.wma
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/red5man/Other/peytonpopcornpoppin.wma
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/red5man/Other/peytonyouaremysunshine.wma

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute cute cute! I love how he mixes verses up together. Erica and Peyton could put on quite the show if we got them together :)

janner said...

This definitely brought sunshine to my day! Peyton's songs are adorable--what a sweet little voice! I also really liked how well Robin can say "Mi-Caw"! Now I can look at all those cute pictures on my fridge and think of these songs!

Angela and Mike said...

Those are VERY cute. He's so good at singing! haha, maybe she'll get Michael saying his name next time :)