Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cuter than a WHAT?






Today Robert, Seth, and Megan got to go to the hospital to meet their new sister Bree. Their delight in the above pictures is obvious. They didn't want to leave her when it was time to go home. Megan cried all the way to the car, and was only comforted by the thought that we could put a blanket in the baby's crib when we got home so it would be ready for her. Seth had the comment of the day, as we rode home in the car after the hospital visit. He said thoughtfully, "She is MUCH cuter than a walrus!" Leave it to Seth to put a fresh perspective on things.

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, possible the most darling bunch of little blonde kids ever. I love LOVE those pictures of all the kids around baby Bree. They will make great older brothers and sister :) I'm so glad that baby Bree and Becca are home from the hospital already!

Bree gets cuter and cuter every minute.

Angela and Mike said...

oh, and she IS much cuter than a walrus. Very good observation Seth. haha.

Hannah said...

ha ha ha. I LOVE the way Seth's little mind works. I'm sure Becca is glad that Bree ISN'T a walrus. And, Megan is going to be such a sweet older sister...surely taking very good care of little Bree (maybe even a little OVER-conscientious.) And, we all know Robert is the best older brother ever. I wonder if he'll hold little Bree all day like he did little Megan. I LOVE these pictures...they pretty much brought me to tears. Seth looks so big!

janner said...

Yes, indeed, Bree is cuter than a walrus. A truer statement has never been made. She is also possibly cuter than a sand sheep, although I can't say I have much to go on there...just guessing. This will keep me laughing for days. We love these pictures. Shouldn't these children like be in commercials or something? I mean you live right there by Hollywood! They are so gorgeous! Love to all!

The Queen said...

This is Judy, Becca's friend. She told me there were pictures of Bree here so I had to come check her out!! She is so adorable!! Definitely cuter than a walrus. :)