Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too beautiful. You WILL cry.

But it's a GOOD kind of cry. These pictures of newborn Bree, taken by professional photographer Judy Phan, are absolutely stunning. Get out the kleenex and check out this slideshow of Bree and her beautiful mother.

http://judyphanphotography.com/slideshows/bree/

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I loved all of them, of course! They are so beautiful! In the words of Erica, "Baby Bree Sooooo Beautiful!" She wanted to watch "Becca and Baby Bree again!" I think the piano music in the background is a really nice touch too :) I can't wait to see Baby Bree for real at christmas!

Angela and Mike said...

These pictures are SO great. I LOVE them. Becca's going to have a hard time picking her favorites!

janner said...

This is SO COOL! I have never seen anything like it! What a positively stunning baby and mommy! We love you!