Our first child, Daniel W. Farrell, Jr. was born to two parents who thought he was the most perfect and darling baby ever to come to earth. We were right!




He was sweet and smart. He brought us joy every single day.


He just kept getting cuter and cuter. And he was a wonderful big brother.
God really knew what he was doing by sending us Danny first.




He paved the was for his younger siblings as he was a fabulous student and very pleasant teenager. He graduated with top honors and went to BYU, then served a mission in Honduras.


He's still a wonderful big brother to all his siblings, and he's still a wonderful student. I would call him a "lifetime learner." (His scientific research will probably change the world!) And, he's STILL a wonderful son who brings us joy ......


....EVERY DAY!
Danny, we love you with all our hearts.
You are our shining star, and we wish you a Happy Birthday and a promising new year of life!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Cuz! I hope it's a great one!
Okay, what ADORABLE pictures. I love the little toddler picture of him with his slightly wavy hair.
We love you Danny! You really are a wonderful big brother...you must have had a lot of patience to put up with your crazy younger siblings (except for yittle bu-becca, who has always been sweet). We can't wait until Christmas when we get to see you.
That is one AWESOME halloween picture if I must say so myself. Love the mustache Dan!
Dan the man, you are the best big brother. Thanks for letting me be your little buddy when we were kids and letting me even be a little mean to you (danny, you're messin' me UP). You always just knew to laugh at me when I was being slighly ridiculous. Now that we're older I still love talking to you and keeping up to date with all the adventures you are having.
You are the best! Obviously you are very smart, but you are also funny, loving, giving, and have a strong testimony. You've always been an example to me. Mom's right, God knew what he was doing by sending you first. Our family would've been in trouble with me at the lead! haha.
Happy birthday Dan-man! Love you tons. Here's to a GREAT year...your best yet!
Have a super birthday Danny! I remember that first apartment of your mom and dad's where the baby pictures were taken. I loved going there to see you! I also remember that famous Halloween picture! You are terrific! I love to brag about my brilliant nephew the scientist! We love you so much and hope this is a great year for you!
heidi says- happy birthday! all of us like playing with you. hope to see you at christmas!
Post a Comment