Alert: The following footage (rated PG-10) demonstrates a deplorable lack of sophistication.
Hannah has been in the process of digitizing our family videos and came across this priceless moment, captured around 1995. As far as we know, it has never been seen by anyone.
Until today.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH. I totally remember doing that! Did you catch that Fashion Butt is a play on words from Fashion BUG (where mom would often shop?) I think we filmed this for a commercial break during one of our films.
Okay, so watching this I was flipping out going..."THAT'S ME...THAT'S ME" and then you unveiled that is indeed WAS me. How funny. I've officially warned Mike that our future child might be STINKIN' awesome as I, apparently, was so whitty, charming, and darling as a child.
haha.
Did you notice that I had a pillow in my butt at first when I posed the question "do you wish you had a dassling bottom...." or something, and THEN the pillow was removed for my, obiviously quite wonderful, bottom to demonstrate the superior pants.
The transformation is, indeed, stunning.
he he he, this clip makes me laugh again and again. Just think about all the other treasures that are now preserved in wonderful digital format :). ha ha!
Seriously Angie, you have some good poses in this clip...you really knew how to show off that cute butt!! And, quite impressive that the pants were able to fit a pillow inside them (and with room to spare!) he he he.
And indeed, this was a commercial during a rather captivating movie staring ants (pom poms with pipe cleaners)...i think falls off a clip during it. Seems very uplifting!!
Correction: I think one falls off a cliff during it... (Not: i think falls off a clip during it)
haha, yeah...the ants film wasn't one of my best. My friends were never quite as good at making movies with me as my own FAMILY was :) I should've just stuck with the Farrell clan.
It is great for our kids to see the forerunners of YouTube. You guys, this is hilarious! I can guarantee that if there was a Fashion Butt store nearby, Holly would be its biggest customer!
Fashion Butt . . . isn't that next to Dress Barn? (Moooo!)
Hannah, I am so glad you are part of the family -- you get things done like NO ONE I know. And Ang, I am so glad you are part of the family so we can admire your cute . . . personality.
Post a Comment