Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MADE IN CHINA

OK. Prepare to laugh. Yesterday Grandpa got an amazing box of fun stuff that he and Grandma had ordered from a catalog. Among the items were a WWII Veteran's Cap, a nice supply of serated fruit spoons, an ear amplifier, and a hand-powered flashlight (you know the kind that you charge up by squeezing the handle--a must for all 72-hr. emergency kits). Anyway, Grandpa really got a kick out of the packaging for the flashlight. On the side panel it reads (this is exactly as it appears, by the way, only picture it in bright orange letters on a black background--somehow that makes it even funnier):

PRODUCT CHARACT ERISTICS

1. This product is a new science and technology product and made with high and new science and technology. It can illuminate only placing it in rhythm.

2. No need any power. no environmental pollution. low noise and health. comparing with common torch, it can be several times on lift

3. Constantly using this health torch, it can benefit to your palm, arm and shoulder stretching and blood circulation. so as to let your hands relax and brain clever. hand and brain coor dinate and promote your brain memory and health composition

So, now go and enjoy the rest of your day while contemplating the miracle of the high and new science and technology that allows us to share this noteworthy information with all of you. May we all be blessed with brain clever and good health composition.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Whew, I was worried about the environmental pollution. I guess I can rest those fears as this torch is pollution free! That is hysterical. Even better is picturing grandpa getting a laugh out of it.

Jill said...

I gotta git me won of dose!

SOOOO funny. Picturing Dad makes it 100 times funnier. Thanks.

becca said...

Whenever I see you've posted, I'm prepared to laugh!

My favorite part is the "benefit to your palm, arm, and shoulder stretching." Sounds like a massage!

I'm so glad Grandpa shared this with you, so you could share this with us. I keep reading it over, and I find a new funny phrase every time!

Hannah said...

hahahahahahaha. Maybe if I stop laughing I can write a comment. I think I need one just so I can "promote [my] brain memory."