Once upon a time there were three happy siblings: Jack, Jill, and Jan. They grew up! Jack and Jill are now proud grandparents, and Jan has a spread of young ones, teens, and college kids. They no longer live under the same roof, but they still enjoy sharing a laugh and a good story.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Are these babies related?
OK, I admit it. When I see baby Colton, I see Mike. Period. Which is great, and adorable. But in this picture, I'm not so sure. There is definitely some mommy in there. What do you think?
Mike wants credit that he's always said that Colton has my facial expressions. I love the little raised eyebrows...we may have a little expressive Colton just like his mommy. haha. He sure does talk a lot, also a trait of his mom.
The combo of me and Mike is pretty good I would have to say. The overall head shape is quite different than mine, but be more square like Mike.
His flat spot doesn't come from any of us however :)
4 comments:
Mike wants credit that he's always said that Colton has my facial expressions. I love the little raised eyebrows...we may have a little expressive Colton just like his mommy. haha. He sure does talk a lot, also a trait of his mom.
The combo of me and Mike is pretty good I would have to say. The overall head shape is quite different than mine, but be more square like Mike.
His flat spot doesn't come from any of us however :)
Wow! Heredity is a crazy thing! That is so fun to see the resemblance to Angela too! I think Colton got the best of both worlds.
I think he's got the same face structure...like the cheekbone placement or something. Whatever it is...he's cute!
He has Angela's mask. :) I'm quoting a well-respected, professional voice teacher there.
Mike, you were right. His expression is Angela's, totally. How fun!
Post a Comment