Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big events!


First of all, a slightly belated Happy 4th Anniversary to Angela and Mike! You both bring us so much joy, and now we delight in your new parenthood. I must say, you look a lot more natural with THIS little guy between you than with THAT tall one! We love you and are so proud of all you have accomplished in these years. Have another great year!

Secondly, there's ANOTHER important wish to make, and that's:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY!

We are so happy that you are in our family. You bring warmth, calm, humor, and fun to every occasion. And LOVE. That's the important part. Thank you so much for all your love, and know that it is felt in return. We're so proud of you, and wish you every success. We wish you a VERY happy birthday, and a wonderful year.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday Cindy! We had a great anniversary. We went to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate Cinco de Mayo style and then saw the movie 17, which I loved. It was a great night and nice to go out without little Colton :)

janner said...

Happy Birthday, Cindy! As you may have guessed by now, you are much loved by our crew! The little girls just think you are WONDERFUL--Holly still keeps the little lotions you gave her by her bed for when she has skin issues. And as Jeffrey says, "Aunt Cindy is REALLY nice, Mom. Who else wouldn't get mad for me calling her cell phone during work by mistake THREE times in 24 hours?" Indeed you are both wonderful AND really nice, and we are blessed to have you as part of our family!!! Hope to see you soon!

ALso, Happy Anniversary Angie and Mike! You guys are still adorable!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! I'm so glad we get to see you often since you live nearby. You're wonderful!

And Angie and Mike, could you stop being so cute? I mean, come on...jk, we love you!

becca said...

Ooooh, Hannah has a new profile picture! I like it!

Happy Anniversary, Ang and Mike! I would hang out with you every day, if I could. I hope you have another happy year together, and that I get to see you (and baby C) a lot!

Happy Birthday, Cindy! Did Jeffrey really call you 3 times at work? Hahaha. You are a good sport!