Thursday, October 18, 2007

Like Father Like Son-in-Law


Anyone can see how perfectly Mike fits into our family. Notice the cross-generational similarity in fashion.

We are so glad he is one of us.

Happy Birthday, Mike!
We are PROUD of you and love you very much.
Dan, Jill, Steven, and gang

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah, that's right. I'm commenting on my own blog. We're just so proud of you, Mike....Really, thanks for taking such good care of Angela, for all your wonderful past accomplishments, and for forging so bravely into your promising future. Thanks for being so talented, kind hearted, funny, and just pleasant to be around. We wish you all the best! Happy Birthday!

janner said...

"You've had a birthday, shout Hooray! We want to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to you!" Mike, we hope you have a great day! Congratulations on the new house--I took the virtual tour and it looks terrific!We're glad you and Angela are enjoying Vegas. Did you know that Gordon and I got engaged there? On my birthday even! Have lots of fun, and don't let Ang go grocery shopping alone anymore! We love you! The Thelins

Sharon said...

I love that picture of Mike- one of my favorites. He would not eat breakfast every morning without his sunglasses and a hat.

Hannah said...

Oh, this is the best thing I have ever seen. I never knew that Mike was a visor man! Happy Birthday Mike! We love you and miss you :)

Angela and Mike said...

Mike says thank you for all the birthday wishes. He had a great day and we went hiking in Red Rock (pictures coming to Angela's blog on Monday). We appreciate all your love...thanks. Mike was pretty cute with that hat and glasses.

becca said...

Brilliant comparison! But can we still make fun of Dad for his decade-old red visor?

Mike, happiest birthday to you! We really do love you!