Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Anni Marie








We can thank Spencer for the pretty spelling of Anni's name. This is how he wrote it before she was born, and this is how it is! We have all been anxious to see pictures of this new little angel in the family. I found out how! More pictures are available on myspace.com. (I'll email my kids the password, etc. Look for it, OK kids?)

Great Aunt Jill here is pretty excited about these beautiful pictures. Great Grandma Elaine spoke with Tina today and found out that all is well. Tina is recovering beautifully from her anesthesia-free water birth. She said it wasn't easy, but it's an experience she is glad she had. She also said that Anni, 9 pounds at birth, is very lovely and not quite as newborn-chubby as she is in these pictures. Actually, I think the newborn-chubby Anni is gorgeous!

Spencer is a very proud (and handsome) big brother. Spencer attends preschool at a nearby German school. He can speak some German and has many little friends. He also checks his own blood sugar at school and can tell from the results what snack he should eat! What an amazing little 4-year-old! Aaron, the proud dad, was recently promoted to Staff Sergeant and we are proud of him. Tina is a world class mom, managing on her own in a land so far from all of us. We wish we could be there with her!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Hooray Tina! What a cutie, and Anni is beautiful. Don't you see a little tina-ish grin in Spencer's little face in that pic? I do!!

Chris and Jeffrey said...

How adorable! We love the story of Spencer naming her! In our family, Amy got her middle name Rose because of Heidi wanting to name her "Rose Bush"! Anni is a fabulous name! What a cute family! BTW, I am using Chris' account because I forgot my password and cannot post anything.

Angela and Mike said...

Aw, I love the pictures. Tina needs a blog...that's what I think. Spencer is so cute and so old. Congrats to Tina.

Dan said...

Very exciting! What a cute new baby, and Spencer also is such a cute kid!

becca said...

Germany doesn't seem quite so far away today, thanks to the pix. If only I could rush over and hold that cute little bundle! Hannah, I thought the SAME thing about the Tina-grin! And Jan, I knew it was you, in disguise. Don't you hate passwords?