Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Tina!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish our dear Tina a happy day! It doesn't seem like any time at all since I remember her singing to us on Christmas Eve, "Tinkle Tinkle Yittle Tar"! She was adorable then, and is every bit as adorable now. Through every stage of her life she has been sweet, talented, beautiful, and full of love.
She has always had fun hanging out with all the cousins and playing with all of the kids. Now she is a super wife to Aaron and amazing mom to cute Spencer and Anni. We are so excited to have her back in the States so we can see her and her family more often! We love you so much Tina!

5 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday Tina, we hope it's a great one. It was great seeing you and your darling kids over the Christmas break. I'm so glad you are closer than before, although I still wish we were a LITTLE closer to me now :)

Hope you had a great day. Miss you. Love you.

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Tina! We're so glad that you're a part of our lives. You added so much joy to my childhood and I often reflect on all of our fun memories together. We certainly knew how to have fun! I still remember waiting by the window for you and Carl to arrive every Christmas eve...it always took FOREVER!

You really have always been so sweet and charitable, and so mindful of those around you. And Jan's right, you are a total Super Mom--just look at those cute kids of yours. Hope we get to see you again soon!

Jill said...

Tina, dear! Happy Birthday! We love you so much and think you are the kindest and most capable person imaginable. You have always brought joy to everyone who knows you. Have a wonderful birthday.

becca said...

Tina, I hope you had a happy birthday! You are every bit as amazing as Jan said -- I've never heard you complain, always seen you smile, and you've always been beautiful! I wish our kids could hang out with each other the same way that we were able to!

Dan said...

TINA! Hey, Happy Birthday! Love ya. (Danny)