Elder Thelin is in! Please check out my new blog "Thelin Like a Missionary" at elderthelin.blogspot.com for more details. We hope to hear from him soon!
P.S. The girl is Chris' cousin Kayla, not some chick he picked up on the way to the MTC.
P.P.S. Jill, is there some way to add a link to elderthelin on that little list to the left? I don't know how to do it! Thanks!
5 comments:
OK, I got the link on the list, and tried it out. It looks fabulous, Jan! It even took my comment. You are doing a GREAT JOB.
Chris looks wonderful, and we are thinking of him every minute. I sent him a DearElder.com letter, and it was so easy! Let's flood him with mail during his MTC stay!
We are so excited for Chris. What a good looking missionary!
Jan, is there an email address for Chris, other than the DearElder.com?
The email we got yesterday was the first. The address on it was:
christopher.m.thelin.UOM@myldsmail.net
It did not occur to me that we can actually use that to mail him too!?! Yes? No? Sure!
He just keeps mentioning dearelder.com... maybe because he can check that everyday.
I'm loving the new "Thelin like a missionary" blog. Heidi is right -- the MTC should stand for My Terrific Christopher. He sounds terrific!
Post a Comment