Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday, Dear Erica!!

We can't believe you are three years old, and have become a SUNBEAM! We are so proud of you, and thankful that you live nearby. We are so lucky to be able to have toys in our family room, and excitement in our home when you come visit! Your little "knock, knock" on the front door is one of the sweetest sounds in the world...but not quite as sweet as your voice, which is like a cross between bubbles and sunshine. Happy, happy birthday, Erica dear! We wish you another wonderful year!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Happy belated birthday Erica. It was so fun being with you when you opened your presents. I hope you are making a lot of pb and jelly sandwiches for aaron and your mom!

Hooray for sunbeams!

janner said...

Sunbeams is the BEST! The kids were all excited that they could be there to celebrate with you. We have some good pictures of you and Megan doing the twirly ribbons! So glad you had a fun day and we are happy you live close so we can see you often! We love you Erica!

becca said...

I've been dying to hear how Erica has taken to Sunbeams! She's so big!

I love your description of Erica's voice. You hit it right on. Bubbles and sunshine! That matches her personality, too.

I wish we could evaporate the 2000 miles between us and see you more often!