Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tina's VA Visit

These pictures say it all! We were so happy to have Tina, Spencer, and Anni visit for a couple of days in Virginia. We missed Aaron, who had to head down to South Carolina with his dad, brother, and dog! But we know they'll be able to visit again before too long.

Anni is a little doll. She is so round, cute, and sweet. I told Tina that Anni is like a living advertisement for "Baby." Everybody should have one of these around to brighten up the house! Isn't she darling? (And Tina's pretty cute, too!)


It was a time for cousins! Cousins Spencer and Erica played on the deck while cousins Hannah and Tina got some time to chat. Then, in Amissville, Spencer enjoyed his cousins Heidi, Holly, and Amy.




Gordon outdid himself with some kebabs that could have been the cover of "Gourmet" magazine. Jan looks like one of the young'ens here.



One of Spencer's favorite activites is singing. Add that to his sparkling personality, and you have Spencer the radio DJ host/performer. Here are a few choice clips. See if you can hear the name of the station, announced in the third clip.

We wish the Kirby family well as they settle into their new location! Welcome back to the USA! We love you!

8 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I'M SO SAD I MISSED THEM. What a fun time. Tina and the kids are DARLING.Are they going to come up for Christmas? I miss Tina. How do I contact her?

becca said...

I am so glad Tina & family are BACK in the States! I love seeing all the cousins interact. Spencer has grown up so much, and Anni is truly gorgeous. Thanks for the pictures and the videos!

Jill said...

We are all rooting for them to come at Christmas!

Hannah said...

What fun pictures! I downloaded the one of me and Tina because it's better than the ones I took. Way to go!

I love Spencer singing...the best part was when he was singing at your house and he sang ALL THREE VERSES! It reminded us of Carl when he broke into the second verse of "I'm trying to be like Jesus" at my 5th birthday party. Spencer kept saying, "There's more!" IT was totally classic!

Jill said...

Hannah, I thought you looked very cute in that picture! I'm glad you liked it!

janner said...

Wasn't it a great visit?!!I totally fell in love with baby Anni because she was just so cuddly! We certainly grow the cutest babies in this family! Spencer was a hoot with his singing and dance moves. I let my girls skip school for a few hours on Friday morning so they could play with him a little longer. Also, I like Hannah,am going to download the "young'un" picture of me and Tina. Thank you so much photographer Jill! I have looked yucky and frumpy in every picture we have taken lately (of course, that may have something to do with Holly taking most of them zoomed in to see up my nostrils or examine some facial imperfection)Or it could just be that Tina is so beautiful that she makes everyone else around her look good too.

janner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Rats! I should have gotten a picture with Tina while I had the chance!

And Jan, there is nothing frumpy about YOU!! You're like a teenager.