Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, dear Angela!



Angela, the Birthday Girl!!






Happy Birthday to Angela, our bright shining star. You have brought us joy since the day you were born. Sweet baby, spunky toddler, darling girl, brilliant and talented young woman . . . always full of love and light. You bring happiness to everyone in your life.

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful year! Love, Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks mom! I love the bright flowery dress I have on in the first picture. haha. Thanks for the bday wishes. Love you and miss you.

Hannah said...

Look at that smug little smile she has holding the doll she made. How cute! I love all of the pictures. Remember the days when we would wear dresses to birthday parties? ha ha, it's like the olden days!

Angie, we love you lots! I feel so lucky to have you as a sister...we've got it pretty good, don't we? You're the greatest and add such a fun energy to all of our lives.

becca said...

Happy Birthday, little sister! I also love the dress -- remember those sleeves? They were like little skirts for your shoulders.

Even with the bold dress, I look at those pictures and see a girl I have always adored.

Love you!

janner said...

Angela,
Happy belated birthday! I got you a card like a month ago and had the kids sign it and I said, stupidly, "It is too early to send it, so we will keep it up here on the shelf until it is closer to her birthday!" Yeah. SO...it will be there shortly! We love you so much! The girls talk about you all the time and miss you! Hope we can see you soon!

Dan said...

Happy Birthday, Angie! You are such a great sister! I love you very much!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.