Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, M&M!

No, not M&M the candy! I mean Michael and Megan, who have turned 1 and 2, respectively, in the last week. If you want to see absolutely stellar pictures of Michael (and big brother), check out this site of their last photo shoot: (Trust me, you don't want to miss this.)


And, amazingly, they are as cute in real life as they are photogenic! We wish dear little Michael an especially nice second year of life! We love you!

And that brings me to my darling little granddaughter Megan. She is a bundle of sweetness, spunkiness, sparkle, and intelligence. She has great phone skills, and I have frequently enjoyed singing duets (Popcorn Popping, Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam) with her on the phone. I'm just sad I can't see the hand motions! Maybe we should get a video connection! I know that Megan is a joy to her Mommy and Daddy, and to her two devoted brothers. We love you and wish you a very happy second birthday! (Here's a little memory of what Megan used to look like! Too bad, I'm little short of current photos of her, but she is ADORABLE, trust me!)


4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday! Those pictures of Michael are darling. What cute boys! I also love my little Megan. Happy birthday girl :)All these babies are getting so big!

Hannah said...

Love it all! What fun pictures of Michael and Payton. I love how Payton has this perfect little camera smile...he's got picture taking down!

We love our little Megan. Erica was excited when she learned it was Megan's Birthday yesterday. She said, "Be Bur day you!" (Happy Birthday to you).

Maybe we'll get to celebrate a real "Birth" day here soon...or else I think my mentality will never recover. Good news though, I'm getting a massage tonight...YES!

janner said...

dear megan,
happy birthday love Holly/


Happy happy birthday, it's bithday time for you! Love Amy


I love the pictures hope to see you soon! love heidi

becca said...

Megan got the royal "special red plate" treatment for her birthday (Robert insisted on it!). We love our little Megan, and feel so lucky to have her in our family. Angie asked me yesterday, "so, do you always think Megan is just so cute?" and my quick answer was, "Yes! All the time."
I'll work on getting more current pictures . . .
Happy Birthday, Meggie Moo!