Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!


Always dear. Always beautiful.
Always loved.
Happy Birthday, Rebecca! You have brought happiness to your family and others since day one! Now, as a mother, you pass on all that joy to yet another generation. You have many gifts which enrich all our lives. Thank you for being you! Have a great birthday and a wonderful year!
Love, Mom & Dad
(Click on pictures for large view. Aren't these wonderful? I just found them, and I don't think anyone has seen them. Mom)

8 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

We love you Becca. Those baby pictures are SO cute, I know why your kids are so dang cute now. And you are pretty cute now too:). We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives. You have always been a wonderful older sister that I've looked up to. Thanks for always being there for me and being a wonderful sister and mother.

Happy birthday!

Hannah said...

We Love Becca!!!! She's the greatest! I can't wait to see you in a week...man that came fast!

There was definitely a reason that you were the first girl in the family. We wouldn't be who we are if we didn't have your example all growing up!

And, angie's right--you are a wonderful sister and mother, and are pretty dang cute yourself :)

becca said...

Aww, shucks. Thanks, guys! Those pictures ARE cute -- I've never seen them! How fun to have new baby pictures. They look an awful lot like Seth and Megan!

I just hope that I can give the new generation of little ones the same love that I always felt growing up.

What movie is this from: "It's my birthday present to ME! Yeah! I'm so excited"?

Jill said...

Emperor's New Groove??

janner said...

Is it Emperor's New Groove? We all love you so much Becca! I love the pictures too--I remember when you and Danny were that age and it doesn't seem that long ago! Scary!! You guys were like my little brother and sister--I adored you then and I still do. It is so cool that we have kids that are like the same age. Who would have thought that was possible! I wished we lived next door to each other so our kids could be best friends and we could hang out and pretend to scrapbook.
Have a great birthday. Our cards to you and Seth (Happy birthday Sethie, too!) which are on our dining room table, will reach you eventually--ask Danny--we are running about a month behind. You are super fabulous--I love reading your blogs when the password fairies grant me permission to view. Have fun!

janner said...

OK fine--I see now that Jill beat me to the answer. I hadn't scrolled down far enough to see her response! And I was feeling so well versed in Disney, too...ah well,great minds think alike! TTFN!

Dan said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca! Those are great pictures of you and of us. We were super cute. You're great and I love you.

becca said...

It IS Emperor's New Groove -- even though I think the quote is actually, "I'm so happy!" Oh, well. Close enough.
Jan, I hope the password fairies are feeling benevolent, because your comments are always coveted!
Dan, love you, too! You're probably the first friend I ever had!