Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Robert!






You have ALWAYS been loved! You were such a cute baby, and now you have grown up to be a wonderful, kind, helpful, bright, sweet boy. We are so proud of you! We all love you very much. Have a very happy sixth birthday! Love, Grandma, Grandpa, and Steven


Robert is a good brother to Seth and to Megan.

Our wonderful boy!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hooray for Robert! He's always been one of our favorite boys!! He's gotten so big and we think he is the greatest! We love you!

becca said...

ooohhh. I love the chunky pictures -- now he's all tall and slim. At least we have pictures to prove he was the roundest little guy at one time. And can he really be 6? Amazing!

We're having a fun day celebrating, but we wish you were here!!!!

Janner said...

To quote the famous A. A. Milne:
WHen I was one, I was just begun
When I was two, I was nearly new
Wen I was three, I was hardly me
When I was four, I was not much more
When I was five, I was just alive
But now I am six, as clever as clever
I think I'll be six now forever and ever!

Six is the best! Amy loves being six. Holly cannot believe that "(her) baby Robert is growing up so fast!" This from a very seasoned 8 yr old! All of us wish we could be with you to celebrate!
May the force be with you, young Padowan! With love, the Thelins

Angela and Mike said...

Aw, I love the pics... and I LOVE Robert. I remember how exciting it was when he was born, the first grandbaby :)

I love his chunky bathingsuit picture. haha...and now he's so skinny...you'd never guess.

I had he hada good day watching movies and eating his birthday cake.