This beautiful flower arrangement (above) greeted me this morning
as I came down to breakfast. Thank you to my sweet Valentine of 35 years.
I love you. Life just gets better and better.
(Especially with the addition of grandchildren.)
Home is a place of love.
Pretty framed crochet heart by Robin. Handmade Valentines on the door.
Front porch greetings.
Family room fun.
And (below) since it's still very much winter,
we have a few festive snowmen about.
Hope your heart is warm on this cold winter day!
Sending love to all my sweet children, grandchildren,
my dear nieces and nephews,
wonderful siblings and amazing parents.
Fill the day with LOVE!
Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day. I love the tour of the house...and way to go dad on the flowers! They are beautiful...as are you!
I saw this in real life! On Valentine's Day even! The house looked amazing and very much full of love!
A good dose of home, decorations, and LOVE. The white roses are gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment