Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jan!

Happy birthday, dear sister! I hope your day was pleasant and that your year will be bright! You certainly brighten all of our lives with your kind ways and remarkable talent. You're a fabulous mom, daughter, sister, leader, writer, musician, costume-maker, confidante, friend, helper, and an inspiration for me and my family. We all LOVE you!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm so glad that I've always had an Aunt Jan in my life! From playing with us when we were little, to being our friend now, you've been irreplaceable. Thank you for the joy you bring to everyone's lives. I still think about your advice to "find something to laugh at everyday" when the going gets tough--Thank you! Happy birthday! We love you.

Angela and Mike said...

Jan, you pretty much just ROCK. I've always felt so special to have you as an aunt and a friend. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get to take a break for a minute (that's probably not likely is it? haha)You have been a fantastic example to me of courage, positive attitude, and love. We love you!