Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Busy Bree!

It is HARD to get this little girl to hold still for a picture!
But she's cute in every one.
Happy, happy 2nd birthday to dear little Bree!





After leaving her California home,
Bree had a wonderful July visiting with her cousins!



Bree loves her little boy cousins Aaron and Colton!






Bree and Colton take a refreshing break:



Bree hangs out with the big girls, Megan and Erica,
and makes a new friend, cousin Michael!




Bree visits George Washington's home!



Ya gotta love our efforts to get one good picture of all the kids!
Haha. Little moving targets, in their 4th of July Sunday best.



We love our little cutie pie!
Hope you had a happy birthday,
and that soon you will be able to move into your new home!


5 comments:

becca said...

Ha! I love that Bree is on the edge of most of her pictures because she was running away at the time. She is a spunky doll, and I just love her. She had a lovely birthday, and we all had fun treating her special on her special day.
By the way, I hadn't seen any of those pictures, and I love them! Especially the ones at Mt Vernon. Can I get copies?

Hannah said...

She really is scrumptiously beautiful. Love all of the pictures and love our Bree! I'm 2 R U?

Jill said...

Yes, Becca, I need to post these all in a place you have access to....will let my guru Steven help me do that! Aren't they cute? And there are more.

Angela and Mike said...

I love all the new pictures. Happy birthday dearest Bree. Isn't she just beautiful? Love that girl.

janner said...

Happy Birthday Breezy! You are precious!