Angela has always been a BASKETFUL of fun!
She has blessed our lives with GRACE, CHARM, and BEAUTY.
She is the very definition of COOL.
She is SAINTLY....
...and SPUNKY.
She's an ACHIEVER...
and a DREAMER.
She's the beloved LITTLE sister, and the beloved BIG sister.
And now she's a fabulous MOM, too!
She is loved by us all. She brings joy to all who know her. Her parents are grateful every day that the Lord blessed them with their sweet angel.
Happy Birthday, Angela!
Hope you have a great birthday, and that the next year brings you blessings and joy.
5 comments:
I love the pictures...thanks mom! Maybe for my birthday today I can take a nap :) Oh the things you look forward to once having a child. haha.
Happy Birthday Angela! I remember the night you were born--you all had just recently moved to your Equus court house. Grandma and Grandpa and I came over to babysit Danny, Becca, and Hannah Banana. And wait. And wait. I was working on an AP Government project, trying to argue an overturn of some Supreme Court ruling. And you were born! Who cared about the Supreme Court! We had an Angela! You were a beautiful baby, and now you are a beautiful mom! We love you so much and hope you have a super day!
Happy Birthday, Angela! Love you tons.
What a great sequence of pictures! Angela really is one of my most favorite people in the world (even if I did take advantage of her sweet nature a few times when I was a kid..he he he)! I only wish that I could walk down the street and see you everyday!
Jan, love the story of Angie's birth from your perspective! Who cares about the supreme court!?
Mom, you are exactly right about Ang being a beloved little sister, big sister -- and now a mom. Wow!
Angela, I know your birthday kind of took second place to caring for Colton, but I hope you know how much I love you! Happiest Birthday, Beloved Little Sister!
Post a Comment