Friday, March 20, 2009

History Repeats Itself!

While I was in Nevada with the birth of dear little Colton, I missed blogging about two of my grandchildren's birthdays. They have come and gone, and we've expressed our love and well wishes. Megan (3) and Aaron (1) both had wonderful celebrations, and their birthdays were documented by their parents on their own family blogs. As I go down memory lane, these dear little ones remind me of their parents. I looked through my archives and came up with a couple of fun comparisons. I hope you enjoy them! My loving wishes to Megan and Aaron for another year of excitement and fun! I love you both with all my heart.


Above: Danny and Rebecca, approx. 1983---Seth and Megan 2009
Below, Hannah (with Daddy Dan) approx 1983---Aaron 2008

4 comments:

Hannah said...

These are so fun! I've been meaning to do a face comparison with Aaron and so this is fun to see! Not much changes from generation to generation does it???

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, talk about family resemblance! Happy birthday Megan and Aaron. We love you!

becca said...

I'm so glad to see that MY hair is as goofy as Megan's. Even when I brush her hair (which is not everyday, sadly) it still goes every direction. But I WAS CUTE, and so is she!

Now that you show the picture of Hannah, I remember how much we loved to make Hannah smile and laugh. Just like Aaron!

Dan said...

great picture comparisons!