March 17, 2009
Way to go, Steven! It was a long road, but you triumphed! Hurray! We love you.
Many thanks to Hannah, Sam, Jack, Cindy, and all the Thelins for coming to support Steven on his big night. Thanks also to the many friends and leaders who came to help us celebrate.
It meant so much to us!
Looks like some cute little leprechauns sneaked into the building!
It was, after all, St. Patrick's Day!
8 comments:
Yes, I'm commenting on my own blog: Some of those pictures are little. Sorry about that! Be sure to click on them to see them large. The Thelins look particularly tiny, and it's actually a beautiful picture. Thanks again to all our loved ones who made our night so happy.
Congratulations Steven! It was a fun date night to come to your Eagle Court of Honor. I'm so impressed with all that you've done!
And yes, those leprechauns are VERY cute...
Congrats! Way to go Steve-O. Sam, that beard is horrifying. I love all the green for St. Patty's day. I wish I could've been there.
Wow! I am impressed with Steven's accomplishment, and I am impressed with the family turnout to support him! It's so fun to see pictures of everybody.
I was showing Megan the pictures, and I would say "there's Uncle Steven, there's Uncle Sam-with-a-beard . . ." and she said, "Where is Uncle Steven with a beard?"
hahaha
Me again! I'm glad you suggested clicking on the pictures to make them bigger! I loved Heidi's green ribbons in her hair, and all of Steven's hard-earned badges and pins and Scouting "bling".
I like the term "Scouting bling!"
We're so glad we got to be part of that special night! We think all the pictures are fabulous. I like the one of Steven taking his Eagle Oath and everyone raising their hands, and the flags, etc. Very artistic. Congratulations to Steven on his great work! Way to go!
Steven! Wow. You'll have to teach me how to build a fire and survive in the wilderness and all that stuff.
Post a Comment