We miss you and wish you a very happy day. Though you are far away in miles, you are close to our hearts! We are so grateful for your courage and kindness, your brilliant mind and shining spirit. We are blessed that our grandchildren have such a wonderful mother. We are blessed to have such a beautiful daughter (beautiful in EVERY way)!
LOVE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, from Mom and Dad


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Becca! You've always been a great sister, even though you were the oldest of mine! Because of the great excitement you always show about things and the lives of your family members I feel very close to you and am grateful for that! Thanks for all of the support! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time!
Becca, we love you so much! We all think you are an amazing mom and an awesome person! You accomplish so many important things! We love reading your blog and think you are so talented. We cannot wait to see you in a few months so our kids can play together! That is the craziest thing for me--to remember you as a cute little girl and now for both of us to have kids almost the same age that can be friends and cousins! I have always loved sharing a name with you too! Have a great birthday!
I made pumpkin chocolate chip cake with cream cheese frosting today -- TOTALLY enough to share! Want a piece or two? I missed you all, but I had a fabulous day with my husband and kids. Matt made the most delicious Filet Mignon (inspired by the steaks Grandma and Grandpa sent for my anniversary!).
Someday, I'll live closer!
Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes!
Yes, we LOVE love becca. Happy birthday. (I've been trying to reach you all day, I'll try again tomorrow). I hope you had a wonderful day and were able to relax as much as that's possible with 4 darling children :)
You are an amazing older sister and I've always looked up to you. Even with your busy life, you still manage to learn new skills, help others, educate yourself, and stand up for what you know is right.
We love you. Happy birthday!
We love Becca! I'm so glad that I had you to look up to all through my childhood, and that I have you to look up to today! You are amazing and never cease to impress me with your patience, creativity, love, and perspective. We love you!
Post a Comment