Once upon a time there were three happy siblings: Jack, Jill, and Jan. They grew up! Jack and Jill are now proud grandparents, and Jan has a spread of young ones, teens, and college kids. They no longer live under the same roof, but they still enjoy sharing a laugh and a good story.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Happy Birthday, Cindy!
Whether you're at Jack's side,
or just being one of the gals,
We're glad you're in OUR FAMILY! Happy, happy birthday to our dear, cheerful, smart, positive, and positively lovely Cindy! May the year be full of wonderful blessings and new adventures! Love, Dan, Jill, and family
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happy Birthday, Cindy! Have you had the Farrell family royal treatment of "Happy Birthday" sung to you in four-part harmony? I wish I were there to sing to you myself (though I usually just sing melody). Enjoy your birthday! I hope this next year is a great one for you!
Hope you got our birthday phone message on the special day! We are so excited to have you in our family! We wish you a terrific year--it's off to a great start! See you soon!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cindy! How fun that we both have birthdays in May! We're excited to have you and Jack here in the area.
happy Birthday!We're so happy for the joys that the future will hold for you and Jack. We're happy you are part of the family
Happy Birthday, Cindy! Have you had the Farrell family royal treatment of "Happy Birthday" sung to you in four-part harmony? I wish I were there to sing to you myself (though I usually just sing melody).
Enjoy your birthday! I hope this next year is a great one for you!
Hope you got our birthday phone message on the special day! We are so excited to have you in our family! We wish you a terrific year--it's off to a great start! See you soon!
Happy Birthday! It was great to finally meet you last week! (This is Danny, in case you're confused by the "daniel")
Post a Comment