Thursday, May 8, 2008

Banana Girl

Somewhere along the line Hannah got a nickname: Hannah-Banana. (A "pickle" may have been a better food choice, but alas, it did not rhyme with Hannah.)




Hannah has always lived life to its fullest. This tiny snowman represents Hannah's ability to have fun no matter what! (Even if the predicted snowstorm fizzled!)


A very happy birthday to our dear, gifted, lovely Hannah. Her first grade teacher described her best when she told me at parent-teacher conference, "Hannah sparkles!"
We love you more than we can possibly express. We feel especially blessed to have you living nearby, and we are so grateful that little Aaron and Erica have such a wonderful mother!
Happy Birthday, Hannah! We LOVE YOU! Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Dan said...

Hannah! Happy Birthday! I love you and Sam and the babies. I'm so glad we got to see each other last week. I'm glad I have such a fun sister.

becca said...

In a recent post on your blog, you wrote that if anyone doubted Erica's silliness, we would be convinced after watching her funny video. Well, I thought, "if anyone doubted whose daughter Erica is, he/she would be convinced after watching that video!" Erica is 100% Hannah's girl! I remember the little Hannah from those cute pictures -- quite a bit like that little Erica we all love now.

But this is YOUR birthday, so back to you -- My life is so much more fun and lively because of your participation! I just never knew how my silly, creative little sister would become such a capable adult and mother. Have the best birthday! Love you!

Angela and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! We love you. I love the picture of you with the snowman, because if you look closely you will notice that I AM IN THE background, like usual. I was always your shaddow...I learned from the best.

I'm grateful I have you as an older sister. You are the best and I am constantly amazed at your ability to accomplish ANYTHING.

I love you and hope you have a great birthday.

Love,
Angela and Mike

janner said...

Hope you had a great day Hannah! I have such fun memories of you growing up--I remember telling my friends at school how you served your whole neighborhood boxes of Cheerios, and the time you painted all of the lamps with fingernail polish. I recall all of your hilarious dress-up outfits and "plays" that you would put on with Tina down in Grandma's basement, and of course you will always be famous for co-authoring the "We love Christopher" song! What a fun personality you had and still have now as a "grown up!" Your kids are so lucky to have such a cool mom! (And I know that Sam already thinks you're awesome!) We love you Hannah-Banana! Happy Birthday!