If you've read Becca's blog, you got to hear of a couple of cute things Seth said recently. Here I am in California for the week, and I've got a couple of terrific quotes as well.
(At the dinner table, as I got Seth a second helping of baked ziti)
"Grandma, I like having you around."
(Later, when we were sitting at the table together alone)
"I'm not going to say this, but I am: I love you."
Yeah, I feel like a million bucks! I love you, too, Seth!
2 comments:
I love that Seth HAD to say I love you even against his "better" instincts. This is so cute! I would feel like a million bucks too!
Glad you're having fun! I'll have to call sometime to hear more stories. How does the bedroom stuff look??
This is so great. What a fabulous compliment in light of the fact that love stuff is so yucky.
Post a Comment