Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Angela!



Our ward just had their annual mulch sale on Saturday, to benefit the youth programs....and it brings to mind a fabulous image of Angela and her friend BP, supreme conquerors of the mulch, back in maybe 2001 or 2002. I love this picture because it shows one of Angela's supreme qualities:

Spunk.

Just gotta love this girl. We always have. Always will.

Angie, happy birthday! You have brought joy to us since the day you were born, 25 years ago today! Your first quarter century has made a mark on our world.....a beautiful one at that.

I loved visiting you in February. I loved sewing with you, playing with you, talking with you. I loved going to church and hearing you sing. (It made me cry.) I loved watching you lead the Young Women in their song, and thought of all the times I watched you as a young woman, wondering what your future would hold. I am proud of your journey, and of the place you have landed, and have every confidence in your future. Love to you, to Mike, and to Colton. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks mom! Sometimes my "spunk" may get me in a little bit of trouble, but that's what you get when you deal with Angela :)

Love you!

Hannah said...

If only we could all be as cool as Angie! Seriously, we know we'll always have fun and laughter if Angie's around! What would I have done without my little sister to play with?? I love you!

janner said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday Angie! My girls all miss you and want to be just like you, spunk and all! Much love to you!