Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!



Had to share this great photo of Jack dancing with his aunt Eloise Kreischer. Jack and El were always soul mates, and they both look just great in this picture, I think. Love the hair and glasses, Jack....actually I think they are both back in style right now. Which I know is very important to you.

Happy Birthday, big brother Jack! I have been delighted to be half of Jack & Jill, and a third of Jack, Jill & Jan all my life. We all appreciate your thoughtful nature, natural sense of humor, faith, kindness, and many abilities. My childhood is a gold mine of rich imaginative experiences, thanks to your leading role. As an adult, it's been a blessing to have you living nearby. Now, with your Minnesota adventure coming in the near future, we wish you well....and look forward to your frequent returns to VA. Think you'll ever get tired of flying? I guess we'll find out now!

Congratulations on all your successes and commendations at work. Don't know how you do it. Hope you have a very happy birthday, and that the next year is a great one.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Jack! You should know that you rank high on the "cool" factor because Erica opened right up to you the first time she met you and had a great time. Unprecedented (especially for men)! We love you!

Angela and Mike said...

happy birthday Jack! I loved having you live close by all growing up, you've always been such a fun uncle and know how to liven up a party with funny voices, jokes and fun. We wish you the best of luck with your new job! Have a great year. We love you!

Steven said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! Hope it's a good one.

janner said...

Yes, yes! Happy Birthday, Brovee! What a great blessing you have been in my life. I have so many early memories of Mr. Ed, Flea, Heavy, and Light. Also, of airports, scoreboards, football games, and Santa letters. Plus, you are still the only person I know who could remove a splinter with scotch tape. Mostly though, you have given love. What a great big brother you have been, and still are. Love you so much!

Dan said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Jack! I'm thrilled about how well things are going with your career! Congratulations on all that good work. I think you're great--such a kind person and so much fun. I love you and look forward to seeing you again sometime soon. -Danny

becca said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Uncle Jack! Good luck with your new position in Minnesota. I definitely want to you supervise the air-traffic-controlling of any flights I'm on! Take care, and have lots of fun flying.