Monday, December 10, 2007

Those were the days, my friend.....


This picture speaks for itself, but I can't help speaking anyway. NOTE: Fabulous leisure suits on Max and Jack. ( I think Jack wore that one into the 21st century.) Dan in plaid is a nice look, as well as the white tie on white shirt. I think I prefer the white tie on navy shirt sported, again, by fashion guru Jack. I'm trying to recall the exact color of Dan's pants but I'm pretty sure they are maroon. I think the girls all look pretty normal, partly because the styles here in '07 are suddenly 70's retro, especially Jill's wrap-around dress. Grandma's striped polyester and earth tones were very "in" and Jan's just plain adorable in her bibbed jumper. Yes, we all survived the 70's, and I think we are better people for it. I do think Dan and Jack are cute with their sideburns.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I think I should get Sam some maroon pants...

What a good looking bunch! I notice mom's dress is a little longer in this one...it actually covers her thighs!

Angela and Mike said...

I love the outfits...very handsome men! It's true, you ladies are quite fashionable. I actually wouldn't mind wearing mom's dress!

Yes, thanks mom for being a little more modest this time :)

Jill said...

Hey, my generation INVENTED the mini-skirt. Luckily, by the time this picture was taken I had settled down into being an engaged woman.