Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Before and After

Front yard electric box BEFORE
Front yard electric box AFTER

Side of house BEFORE

Side of house AFTER
Beside deck BEFORE

Beside deck AFTER
View of the deck and house BEFORE

View of the deck and house AFTER
Looking down into the yard BEFORE

Looking down into the yard AFTER
No more weeds around the AC unit!

Perfect backdrop for family portrait!

We'll probably add white lattice under the deck (near future).

View from edge of backyard.

Natural path through the trees!


Side of the house, front


Side of the house, back
Same front, just cleaned up a bit



3 comments:

Joseph said...

Coooooooool! Looks serene. Wish I could see it in person!

Hannah said...

AMAZING! Everything looks so beautiful already, and it will just get more gorgeous as it grows. You must love looking out your windows!

Let's play I spy. I see some hydrangea bushes by the deck, maybe burning bushes by the power box? And the side of the house--is that weigela, or roses? I'm learning little by little. What are the pretty little things planted by the stone path?

becca said...

The stone path is my favorite part -- and the little stone retaining wall near the deck. It all looks so pretty! It's fun that it looks good now, and it will look good as the bushes fill in, too.
Hannah, I'm impressed with all the names you know. I spotted the hydrangea, too -- you must be excited about that, Mom!