Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rebecca!

You are amazing!  Thank you for being so central to the happiness of our family.  You are fun, smart, talented, and beautiful.  You are full of love for every family member, and for your friends.  You are 100% devoted to your children, to Matt, and to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  You are capable beyond your years.  You have always brought us joy.  Daddy and I are eternally grateful to have you for a daughter.  Wishing you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead.  We are very excited to see you in two more days!
WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

dan said...

Happy Birthday Becca! I love you so much and think you're perfect in every way. I hope you had the day off! See you soon.

Dad

janner said...

Happy Birthday Becca! I remember exactly the day you were born and how excited I was to have someone share my name! You have always been especially dear to my heart! It is so fun to see the amazing person you have become. You are a super mom and a beautiful person in every way. All the Thelins love you and your cute family so very very much! Hope you have a great day!
Love, Jan

Hannah said...

Becca! We love you! Angela and I have always agreed that you were meant to be the first girl in our family. You paved such a perfect path for us to follow. Thank you for being such a wonderful example, such a treasured friend, and such a devoted sister. Hope your day was spectacular and full of the cute things kids do!

Love, Han